Saturday, March 26, 2011

Something in the way

How can I know the truth, when I am lying to everyone until I believe the lie my self, not knowing what I really want?

I kept walking late at night in the empty streets for hours and hours in that rainy day, searching for the truth, digging and digging deep in my self, and asking that same question “what do I actually wish for?”

Watching the Nile, listening to the rain drops, and feeling the cold undergoing my inner soul…all of that didn’t help me in figuring out the answer…

Suddenly I heard this soft sound, this soft music in my ears, I kept looking around for the source of this music, where does it come from!!!....the music keeps running louder and louder with the rain drops, but no one else there except me in this empty street,

then I discovered it’s only me listening to this music in my head,

it’s me who created this music to control the situation and change this gloomy atmosphere….

Now I can see,
How many times did I do and say stupid things that I come to regret afterwards, wishing never to do them from the first beginning!

How many times did I choose the WRONG decision??, and how can I be so sure that what I have chosen was the wrong one??

it is obvious now that it does not matter what I wanted in the past,

I can see clearly now that something in the way, the chance that I have to go through with it…

No comments: