Saturday, March 26, 2011

أسف على الأزعاج

I am writing this just to send you some meanings that I could not understand in the past, but thank God I got their real meanings now.

I was wondering y3nni eh إصرار على معصية , why someone may know that he is doing something wrong, against God’s orders, and he keep and insist in doing it !

I also never felt the meaning of عسى أن تحبو شىء و هو شراَ لكم, I couldn’t understand how may someone love and want something that is harmful for him! , and if he knows that it’s bad why he may want it for himself!

I was taking a course this semester, I studied very hard for its 1st quiz and I got the full mark in it, and then I discovered that many of my friends are in the other section of the same course, and Since their class is before ours, thus they have the same quiz before us.
So I decided not to study for this course anymore, and to cheat, taking the quizzes and midterms questions from my friends in the other section.
This method of cheating was very successful and Thank God I got the full mark in most of quizzes and in the midterm. I was very proud of my self, telling everyone how smart I am. There was a friend of mine who kept telling me, STOP cheating, 7araaam, and I always said to her I will be a loser if I didn’t cheat and use this opportunity to get an A in this course.

In the Comprehensive Final exam I decided to do the same thing, and I didn’t study. Three different friends of mine in the same course called me and they asked me to study with them and not to depend on cheating, but I refused to study, laughing and telling each one “ya 3am ana kda kda h3rf el answers mel section el ablina”. Then I discovered before the exam with couple of days that our section will have the final exam before the other section this time.
Instead of studying I decided to put the notes in the toilet, and to be more prepared for Cheating by writing notes on my mobile and sitting beside my friends to cheat, and I refused to study at all for the exam.
In the exam time the doctor moved me away from my friends, took my mobile, and prevented me from going out (despite asking him 3 times to go to the toilet).
Sob7an ALLAH, I couldn’t answer anything except the parts that I studied early in the beginning of the semester in the 1st Quiz.

The grade was submitted in the same day, and I got C in this course.

Oh my God, I can’t believe that I got C after getting the full mark in every quiz and exam during the semester, even if I didn’t answer well in Final, I should not get a C !

Then I discovered that the final has 30% on it. Sob7an ALLAH, as if God is telling me
“ في الأخر عشان هو ده العدل C ت "مش أنت فاكر نفسك ذكي, بردو جيبت

At this point a yellow lamp lightened in my head, I recognized that

أنا بعمل معاصي عشان أفوز برزق كبير, و مش واخد بالي أن الأرزاق بيد الله, يعني لازم أعمل صالحاً و أتقي الله عشان يعطيني هذا الرزق

I was thinking that I am smart, while I am STUPID and Idiot. Insisting and insisting to cheat for an A, while I am opposing God's orders who can give me the A.

أنا مش بس كنت بعمل المعصية, لأ كمان كنت فرحان بيها و بجهر بالسوء, بضحك على البينصحني, و مُصر أني أعصي ربي

Now I felt the real meaning of “إصرار على معصية” and
"عسى أن تحبو شىء و هو شراَ لكم"

as I really loved cheating , thinking that I am the smart one; and actually it’s better for me to study , as the only part that I answered in the Final was the part that I studied in the beginning of the semester.


I am not embarassed to share with you this story that helped me to understand these terms, and to Thank God for teaching me these lessons, letting me feel and understand the meaning of these terms.

I can't imagine ezay ALLAH Gamil awi and KARIIM awi to make me get C in this course. If I got an A, I would not have learned these lessons.
el 7amdolelah eny gebt C , el 7amdolelah eny gebt C, el 7amdolelah eny gebt C.

No comments: