Saturday, March 26, 2011

In Love !

I am in love with that girl with the blue eyes, and we are seeing each other for months now, In the college, the club, and the Egyptian streets.

I never been late for our date, I am always on time to meet her. How can I be late for our meeting, that I keep waiting for all the time, doing nothing except thinking of what I will wear and say when I meet her.

Trying to look as good as I can when I am with her, showing my finest behavior; the way I know she likes me to be. For many times I tried to grab her attention, doing my best just to make her smile; may be she will love me sometime.

I have done so much effort just to know her better, and to know exactly what she likes, to do it for her, and what may upset her, and never do it.

Once she gave me a beautiful red silk ribbon as a gift, and I kept thanking her for it when ever I talk to her, like 5-6 times daily, until she mocked me for my over reacting toward this simple red ribbon.

She sent me a message for my birthday, telling me how much she loves and trusts me as her friend. I kept reading this message every night before I go to sleep, wishing to dream of her.

Some time ago, she showed that she cares for me, when she asked me to stop smoking. Since that day I did not smoke a cigarette, or at least never let her know that I smoked one.

Now when I stop to think a little bit, I feel ashame of my self…

I keep saying that I love ALLAH more than any thing else in the world,

and what I did for him?... NOTHING

Usually I am late for my appointment (prayer) with ALLAH, and some times i do not go.

I never cared for my appearance in front of ALLAH, and I keep showing the worst behavior without taking attention that he will be upset, and that he sees me all the time.

I rarely did any effort to know ALLAH, or to get close to him, so that I can know exactly what may make him upset from me, and never do it.

ALLAH gave me uncountable blessings better than any gift ever, and still gives me blessings everyday, but I rarely say THANKS to him; although, if I thanked him, he will give me more.

ALLAH talked to me in the Qur’an, but I read his words once in a year, instead of reading them every night.

ALLAH shows how much he cares for me in every single action he asked me not to do, but instead of thanking him for caring for my own benefit, I do what he restricted me from doing, without even being embarrassed from him.

I am wondering for how long will I keep acting like that with my real love, depending on his GREAT MERCY?
For how long will I keep hiding my bad actions from the people, and not embarassed from ALLAH who created me and the people??
when will I really show ALLAH that I love him more than any thing else?...

Hopefully before I lose my chance...

No comments: